Well, many of the people who come here ask me questions like:
-What program i use? I use Blender 2.49
-Can you teach me? No, I have no time. and you can learn by yourself, as I did.
-Can you do to my character in 3d? My answer for that would be "get lost idiot" or "I give a shit for your idea" anyway, i always say "nothing is free".
With some people, I can see, they want to learn, and they have trouble finding good tutorials. or they simply do not want to put the ass into the seat to learn, anyway, MAKE THE TRY, ANYONE CAN DO IT WITH TIME AND EFFORT
I ask my friend
and she has a couple of good videos about Blender and its version 2.62. Even an idiot could learn to use blender after watching these videos:
THEY ARE NOT MINE, CREDITS ARE FOR THE OWNERS: Jakelewis4 Georgejolema and Cutepolygon
1. Where to find Blender, high level interface overview, and a couple of important user preferences.[link]
2. Manipulating and Moving the 3D View Window[link]
3. Explaining a mesh, drawing your first (2D) mesh[link]
4. TUTORIAL MESH AND LAYERS[link]
5. Building a 3D stick figure by extruding a cube. Subdivision surface modifier is introduced, as well as smooth and flat shading.[link]
6. RIGGING A MODEL![link]
7.HERE IS SOMETHING SPECIAL A VIDEO TUTORIAL ABOUT MODELING SONIC THE HEDGEHOG[link]
8. HOW TO MAKE A STAR[link]
SEE? IS NOT NECESSARY USE A OFFICIAL MODEL, MAKE YOUR OWN 3D MODELS
They are just a Few. but theres much more in YT, so take you time and seach for more tutorials!